Inscrit le: 08 Mai 2016
|Posté le: Dim 9 Juil - 12:00 (2017) Sujet du message: Luthers Catechism English Standard Version
This new edition of Luther's Catechism is designed to engage and equip generations, today and in the future, with the basic truths of God's holy Word.
Developed in collaboration with the Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary education department, this catechism includes Luther's enchiridion and exposition on the six chief parts: the Ten Commandments, the Apostles' Creed, the Lord's Prayer, Baptism, the Use of Keys and Confession, and the Lord's Supper.
The highlights of this edition include
- A question-and-answer approach that develops a student's ability to discover truths directly from the Bible
- A "Connections" section at the end of each unit that introduces a Bible history or other larger section from Scripture, with thought questions to elicit discussion
- Quotes from Luther and hymn verses at the end of each unit that encourage use as a devotional tool
- Fresh readability that engages verbal learners
- Full-color layout and engaging diagrams that aid visual learners
Whether you're a new catechism student or a longtime members who wants to review the basic truths of your faith, this timeless and precious book will be sure to be your resource for everyday living. Also available in NIV (2011) translation.